DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016
The owner of the processing of personal data is the picovagar.com, With registered and operative office in via valle pozzo 22 – 00041 Albano Laziale (RM), tel. 3939 855391. The responsibility of data processing is assumed by, sig. Matteo Ragusa.
Pursuant to and to the effects of art. 13 of the European regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of personal data, the same are acquired and processed (both paper files and using computer support) from the web site picovagar.com. in fulfillment of obligations deriving from contractual relationships, to fulfill accounting, tax and tax obligations, envisaged by current national legislation.
Personal data, including profiling, are not disclosed or communicated to third parties except for legal and contractual obligations (public administration bodies, credit institutions, tax and tax consultants), and / or limited to those relating to the performance of attivita ‘cheap to fine gestionali, assicurativi and of tutela of the credit. Personal data are not transferred to third countries. The personal data, object of treatment for the purposes indicated above, are stored in paper and computerized archives for the period foreseen by the current law and that is ten years. Furthermore, according to the GDPR, the following rights are met by the other party:
A) be informed about the name, name or company name, domicile, residence or registered office of the controller, purpose and modality of the treatment.
B) obtain, by the manager, without delay:
1) – confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based . The request can be renewed, except for the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
2) – the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not ‘need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed;
3) – updating, rectification and integration of new data.
C) oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
D) to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising material or direct sales or commercial and to be informed by the manager, not later than the time in where the data are communicated or disseminated, the possibility of exercising this right for free.
These rights, if referring to personal data concerning deceased persons, may be exercised by anyone with an interest.
In exercising these rights, the interested party may confer, in writing, a proxy or power of attorney to individuals or associations.
E) propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
You can use the same address to exercise at any time the rights that the Code assigns you as an interested party (Article 7 and subsequent Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196: for example, access, cancellation, update, rectification, integration, etc.), as well as to request an updated list of designated Data Processors.
Your personal data are treated in each case by specific agents, and are not disclosed or disseminated.
WHAT ARE COOKIES ?
cookies are small text strings that a website can send to your device when browsing (be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet, they are usually stored directly) on the browser used for navigation). The same website that transmitted them, then can read and record the cookies that are on the same device to obtain information of various kinds. Which? For every type of cookie there is a well-defined role.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIE EXIST?
There are two basic macro-categories , with different characteristics: cookies technical and cookies profiling
The technical cookies are generally necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to allow navigation; without them you may not be able to view the pages correctly or use some services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep the user connected throughout the visit to a website, or to store the language, display, and so on.
cookies technicians can be further divided into:
- cookies navigation , which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- cookies analytics , similar to cookies technicians only when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself.
cookies features , which allow users to browse through function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
cookies profiling are more sophisticated! These cookies have the task of profiling the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during his navigation.The cookies can still be classified as:
- cookies session , which are deleted immediately upon closure of the browsing browser;
- cookies Persistent , which – unlike session cookies – remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site facilitating authentication operations for the user.
- Cookies First Party ( first-part cookies ) or cookies generated and managed directly by the manager website on which the user is browsing.
- Cookies Third-party ( third-part cookies ) , which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (in force, as a rule, a contract between the website owner and the third party).
WHICH COOKIE DOES USE Picovagar.com?
We use technical cookies , aimed at ensuring correct or operation of our site, without which your browsing experience would not be pleasant. To improve our site and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users we also use, as a tool for anonymous and aggregate analysis , a third-party cookie, or Google Analytics. This cookie </ i> is not an instrument of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google at the following address: http://www.google. en / policies / privacy / partners / If you prefer that Google Analytics does not use the collected data in any way you can:
Data Processing Owner
Albano Laziale, 00041